Here are some guidelines that we hope would be useful for you in caring for your purchases here at Sensibar.
We believe in giving and receiving so... always provide the right care for your jewellery and they will certainly serve you well for as long as they can! :)
Jewellery Care (for non gold-filled items):
- Store your jewellery in an airtight environment when not in use (Ziploc bags are a great choice!)
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and sunlight
- Always store your jewellery in dry places, minimize contact with moisture (perspiration and even the humid air could shorten the lifespan of your jewellery!)
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up
Jewellery Care (for gold-filled items only):
Avoid Chemicals (for all items):
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off
- Protect your jewellery from all forms of cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays and etc.
- To prevent tarnishing, avoid direct contact with sweat, perfume, water, rainwater (and anything at all in liquid form)
- Please avoid swimming in your jewellery.
Enjoy wearing your jewellery as much as we've enjoyed making them! :)